About Ian Hart and My Back Pain Coach
Hey! Ian Hart, here.
I’m a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with many industry certifications and qualifications:
- Equinox Tier 3 EFTI Certified
- 2 Kettle Bell Training Certificates
- Certificate in Integrated Stretching Techniques
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Specialist
- Certified CPR Instructor
- Featured in Men’s Health Magazine and on the Men’s Health website
- Featured Health Expert on New York 1 News
- Guest on the Mike and Juliet Morning Show
- Wrote programs for and participated in the Men’s Health Urbanathalon
- Quoted in OK Magazine
- Currently working on my Master’s Degree in Sports Science.
I also run a personal training company with multiple locations in several states. Here’s a typical morning at “the office.”
We’ve grown quickly because our fitness and pain-relief formulas brings fast and dramatic results in a safe and effective manner.
My programs and businesses have been featured in publications and TV stations such as Men’s Health Magazine, OK! Magazine, SELF Magazine, GQ Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, FOX Morning Show, NY1 News, CBS, plus much more.
People in over 27 countries have used our program to relieve their back pain. We are also fortunate to possess the internet’s largest video database of client success stories.
It was from all these success stories that My Back Pain Coach has grown.
Are You Next?
While no one truly knows what it’s like to live with your unique back pain, I spent 10 long years suffering from my own back problems.
I understand how brutal it is. And expensive.
That’s why I put together a special video on how to naturally (and affordably) eliminate the 4 root causes of your pain.
Listen, you CAN stop the pain, end the suffering and start experiencing real relief.
I’m here to support and guide you.
Watch the free video now and let’s start getting rid of your pain.